Skip to main content

Sunday Blessings






Welcome to my first ever hosted meme. I decided a while ago to give
God all the glory on this journey called my life. One way that I do this,
is to thank him for the blessings that he has given me. And since Sunday
is the day of rest and worship, what better day is there to have Sunday
Blessings. So I invite you all to join me in this weekly meme; and let us give
ourselves the fellowship and support as sisters in Christ, and God the
glory.


My Sunday Blessing this week is all of you. I have come to meet many wonderful blogland friends over the last year. I have met even more when I came to Blogger.

The internet is another tool that can be used to glorify the Lord, but it is also another way to meet, support and pray for others. I have found support through you gals that I never knew exsisted. Not only while facing this "giant" (my weight); but also through your prayers for me and my family, and the laughs and good sense of fun that many of you have.

So I thank you for being a blessing to me, and I thank God that I have found you, my friends.


Comments

  1. I am thankful for my blogging friends too. They are all so sweet and dear. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel blessed with all the support I have found with my blogging buddies. I love this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already participate in a similar meme on Fridays....Could I link to my Friday post on Sunday? :)

    This concept is wonderful - it is always good to stop and remind ourselves of the blessings God gives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that would be great Karyn.

    Thank you for your participation and friendship. We are blessed, ladies. God is so good.

    Have a blessed week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful post!

    Just a fellow BLBE team member stoppping by to see how you're doing!

    I could really lose your help - I've been selected as a finalist in a local Biggest Loser style competition and need your help by voting for me! You can vote daily up until the contest ends in August! I've already lost 90+ lbs, and have just 35 or more to go. I'm also in training for my first triathlon on July 12th!

    Thanks for your all your help!

    http://tinyurl.com/b3js2j

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...