Skip to main content

HYC/BLBE Weigh in

2-24-09: 256.6 to 255lbs. I am excited to toss 1.6lbs this past week. Only 8 more pounds then I will have reached my half way point!!! I have never been close to saying "I'm halfway there."
My goal for March is to be in the 240s. I don't care if it is 249 but that is where I'm working towards.

Thank you all for your encouragement and support. God knows it means the world to me, and I believe He is showing me that there are people who want to see me succeed and are rejoicing with me.

Believe me, you can't do "this" on your own. If you could, I would have been 255 and less years ago. We need to hear the "way to gos, you're doing it, you rock, you look great." We're human and positive reinforcement keeps us going.

My tip for this week is find someone to encourage you, support you, uplift you, edify you. Pray that God brings someone to you. He is faithful and will answer. If you take the first step towards him, he'll RUN the mile to meet you.

This wk's scripture: Encourage one another daily as long as it is called today. Hebrews 3:13

Comments

  1. Wooo Hooo CONGRATS!! Thats wonderful!! Keep up the amazing work!!

    Hope your having a great day!
    *huggles*
    =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss. You are doing an awesome job!
    Path to Health

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so great! YOu are such an encouragement to me. Good for you! keep going...you can do it. Drink lots of water!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the loss...you're moving right along...you'll be outta the 240s b4 u know it!!!

    and you are so right on the positive reinforcement...totally helps me too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go friend. We must practice portion control this weekend. Can't wait to see how fabulous you look in person!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm new to your blog...and I plan to visit often - I like the uplifting spirit.

    Congrats on your loss this week!

    Thanks for including the scripture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the loss!! you are doing great!
    I love your post....it is what I am feeling and really need the encouragement right now....I better get praying!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the loss! You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you girls!!!! This is a kind of support God has brought to me during this journey. I thank God for you all. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...