Skip to main content

Not Me!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
Well, I have to admit my twin was at it again.
It was not me who decided to run around without a jacket all weekend, and left said jacket across the great state of PA., and is now fighting off a cold. It was also not me who yelled at hubby because he wasn't wearing one either... well nag is a better word than yell. Nope, I would never do that.
It was not me who willing ate cake, chocolate, tacos, subs... oh never mind... who ate about 20,000 calories this past week along with all of her flex points.
It is also not me who is considering skipping weigh in tomorrow. Nope I won't do that (really, I won't. I'll weigh in with fingers crossed that the damage is not tooooooo bad)
Can't wait until next week to see what I won't do. :)

Comments

  1. And it wasn't me who found said coat 2 hours after you left. And I would have called your cell phone, but since you never have it on.....

    Would you like said coat shipped to you?

    And I would never skip my weigh in, either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, naw, don't send it. Just bring it out in May. Maybe it will be too big by then,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just getting on here to tell you how good you look!! Don't skip that weigh in!! (And I won't skip mine on Thursday :))I had a girls night out Saturday, complete with appitizers, and popcorn at the movies. Then potluck at church yesterday, with three different desserts, after eating at least 3 different kinds of potatoes....(it says Matthew, but it's not, it's me (Cecily)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I promise not to accidently forget my weigh in tomorrow, lol. It is a tempting thought though, lol.

    Thanks ahead of time for all the support I'll be needing tomorrow, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drink lots of water and best of luck with weigh in:) Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...