Skip to main content

HYC/BLBE Weigh in

3-10-09: 255 to 258 lbs. Well everyone, this past week has been a fun time of fellowship, food, fellowship, food, food... did I mention food? LOL. I kinda took yesterday off from blogging especially about my weight. This is my first big gain and yuck. I'm ready to toss all this weight, like yesterday.

The scale was kind even though...did I mention food?...I was not as diligent as I should have been. I'm up 3 lbs from last week. BUT!!!!!

I did do something that I have never done before... I RAN 1 mile on Monday!!!!! I was still in shock so I did it again on Tuesday; and in about 30 mins, I'm gonna do it again today.
...So there you crummy three pounds. You won't be staying long if I have
anything to say about it, lol.
I have to admit, I was down in the dumps Monday because I knew that scale wasn't going to say 255 or less on Tuesday. I just knew it wouldn't. I'm always the first to encourage my blogland friends, but I wasn't having it yesterday, kwim?
In my prayer time, I realized I have to be diligent. In that, I must be constant, attentive and persistent in all my actions during this journey to a healthy me.
I also have to be vigilant. Always watchful and alert, especially in social circumstances. That is a big down fall for me. Alone in my own environment I do great, but I am definately a social eater. Party plus food equals no control for Sandy. But God is faithful and I am commited so I will learn how to not be lax towards food and still have a great time.
This weeks scripture: Proverbs 21:5 The plans of the diligent lead surely to advantage, But everyone who is hasty comes surely to poverty.
The fastest road on this journey is not the healthiest or realistic one.

PS: I am feeling so much better. It was having the start of a cold, but I was able to nip it.

Comments

  1. Ugh, I feel responsible! I will try to do better next time :(

    Great job on the mile! Did you do that on the Wii fit? I think I am going to ask for that for Mother's Day!

    Love ya and miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you running a whole mile. I hate running, but I can walk on the treadmill. You are gonna get rid of those three pounds no problem...drink a few extra ounces of water...that should do it. Love your attitude towards this whole thing. You are gonna succeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you were able to avoid the cold. Congrats on the run! That's awesome. You'll be back down in no time.
    Path to Health

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go on the 1 mile run!! keep it up and you're right...those 3 lbs wont be around long at all!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Sandy, thanks for visiting my blog. You have done very, very well! I'm very proud of you -- especially running! Yah! You CAN do this!! D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You ran a mile without stopping?? That's amazing. We're about the same weight and I wouldn't dream of trying that! Maybe I'll make that a nonscale goal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, Thanks Amy. I ran it on the treadmill at my work's gym. It was set to level and set between 3-4 aka slow jog. But I did it with burning lungs, thighs, calves and butt, lol.

    It has been a week now and I tossed those stinkin' 3 lbs so I am realy excited for Tuesday's weigh in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on the running! You look AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...