Skip to main content

HYC/BLBE Weigh in

3/24/09: 254.6 to 254.6lbs, tossed zip this past week. The scale kept jumping this morning between 253 and 254 so I decided to keep it real and go with my same weight. I think my biggest problem is my "monthly aunt visit".

Oh well, here's lookin' to next weight in. I have to admit this week was hectic, and I didn't exercise like I did last week. Last week, I was so focused on tossing those 3lbs I gained 2 weeks ago, but I promise I didn't take this week off. I was just refocused, lol.

I had some really great NSVs. I went to a party, out to dinner twice with family, concert and dinner once, and I didn't gain any weight. That is a big achievement for Ms. Social Eater (me), lol. I made some great food choices. So I'm really happy with this weigh in, kwim? But even with making the right choices, I still cannot only rely on just myself in this journey. The Lord gave me this promise to stand on...

This wks scripture: When you bow down before the Lord and admit you dependence on him, he will lift you up and give you honor. James 4:10

Comments

  1. Atleast you did not gain that is a bonus. I love that verse...specially for this independent girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the NSVs!!!! I suck at eating out! I must say that I'm a major Social Eater too and somehow how much you eat is perceived by others how much fun you're having, so I try to eat and *show* that I'm having a good time. Can't say no :*(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I really like your blog, I like your templates and all. I enjoyed reading some of your post. Hope you have a wonderful week.

    Tess (life is beautiful)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the weight loss! I am trying to lose a lot of weight as well. How are you doing it?

    God bless you..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...