Skip to main content

HYC/BLBE Weigh in

3/31/09 254.6 to 254lbs. I tossed .6lbs and feel a sense of relief. I feel like I have been trying to step over a hump and couldn't quite get my leg up, kwim? Didn't get to 240s for March, but I'm okay with that. In fact I couldn't be happier. Why? Because I was able to do this...

I came home from work, we had some burgers on the grill and baked fries, and spent the rest of the evening outside playing. And yep, mama got her tushy in the playhouse with the kiddos. Hubby got the camera and just HAD to get a picture. He said he didn't think I would ever go in there. I think he was proud of me too.
This is the reason I am tossing these pounds, so I can enjoy life with my family. I want them to know mama as a healthy woman, one full of life, happy in the Lord, and beloved by her family. I don't want to hide this journey I'm on, but I pray that God uses it to edify and encourage others also. I can't do this on my own. Been there, done that but I can do it through Christ and I want others to know. Ever hear the song Look what the Lord has done ?
(found it on youtube...how cool is that)
Look what the Lord has done, Look what the Lord has done. He healed my
body, he touched my mind. He saved me just in time. I'm gonna praise
his name. Each day he's just the same. Come on and praise him.
Look what the Lord has done.
This wk's scripture: Mark 5:19..."Go home to your family, and tell them how much the Lord has done for you and how merciful he has been to you."

Comments

  1. A loss is a loss. That is awesome. That is so neat that you are able to get down and play in your childs play house with them. I am sure it means the world to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a sweet photo and wonderful NSV. It's a great reason to get healthy. Congrats on losing the .6!
    Path to Health

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww how sweet! Now you just need the boys in there with you, and your all set!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...