Hi everyone, today we want to introduce our Crafty Pink Pixie ... Tasha!!!! Okay, if you haven't subscribed to Tasha's channel, you are missing out!!!! The girls does it all and we knew she would be a perfect fit for SBC!!! Hi everyone, I’m Tasha. I'm a wife and have two adorable little doggies. I love crafting, traveling, musicals, and the ballet. I have been a crafter as long as I can remember. My favorite hobby is papercrafting; I love card making and stamping! I also enjoy painting, drawing, scrapbooking, and crocheting. We hope your enjoyed today's project. If you have a questions or suggestions, please leave it in the comments. Also, we invite you to join our Facebook groups: Scrapbook Blessings Club for more fun, games, inspiration, tips and techniques and YouTube Crafters. YouTube Crafters- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1608405749430235/ FB- SBC group- https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheScrapBookblessingsClub/ Thank you for stopping by a...
I envy people like you who are on the ball for "next year" already, Sandy. These are super cute...thanks for sharing at SweetStamps.com for the Anything Goes challenge!
ReplyDeleteLovely cards! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at SweetStamps.com. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
It certainly is never too early to start! Love these! Thanks for linking up at Christmas Card Challenges! Karen N (DT)
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
ReplyDeleteIt's never too early to start making cards for Christmas!!Thanks for joining us at Christmas card Challenges this week!
Monica - CCC DT