Skip to main content

Thursday's Throwback project: Happy Halloween

Hi friends!  Sandy here for ScrapBook Blessings Club to share with you a favorite SBC Throwback Thursday project...

Here are some of the projects I did for Halloween in past years. I was addicted to my Cricut at the time, lol...

The first one is: The gift bag was made using the cut from Accent Essentials Cartridge and end caps feature for the handle from Plantin SchoolBook cartridge.
************************************************

The banners were made using the Plantin SchoolBook cartridge, and ribbon. I punched two holes in each card and threaded the ribbon through the back. The pumpkins are 5 ovals cut to 3" and layered over lapping. I drew the faces on with a black sharpie marker.
*************************************************
I just had to show these pumpkins off. I made these for my hubby when we were dating for his apartment. I bought the ceramic from the local ceramic shop. And using my scrap book chalks, I "colored" the piece and then used a couple coats of craft sealant to give it a nice gloss. Very easy to do!
************************************************

I made this door banner for a friend who loooves Halloween. This was very easy to make. I used three different kinds of paper. The first layer (brown outline) I cut at 3.75", second layer at 3.50". The third layer was a little bit of cheating. I had a paper that had the Halloween words on it and all I did was cut out the words and glue them on. The pumpkins are made with using the ovals again. 


I was very limited because all I had were the Plantin and Accent cartridges so I used the lower case o from the Plantin and cut it in half for the stem.

Ahh, the good old days! Now I have over 70 cartridges and I still use these two, lol.
*****************************************************
I hope your enjoyed today's throwback projects. If you have a questions or suggestions, please leave it in the comments. Also, you can join up to our Facebook group: Scrapbook Blessings Club for more fun, games, inspiration, tips and techniques. Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day! 
~ SANDY


 SBC Team Designer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...