Skip to main content

Party Time- Save the date for our birthday!!!

(For October's Card Kit Blog Hop, scroll down to next post)



SBC is turning...


YOU ARE INVITED


We would love to invite you to our first birthday party! It has been a jam pack year for Scrapbook Blessings Club. And as a way to say thank you to our crafty friends, we want to have a fun day of prizes, games, giveaways!!!


Our "party" will be on our special 

so make sure you save the date! 


*Share our button/post on your blog and leave a comment for a chance to win a stash prize.



If you are new to the SBC facebook group, you can find us at 



Now for our first party giveaway leave a comment here telling us what you think of SBC, any challenge suggestions, post you would like to see or just a happy hello! You will get one entry for our stash prize. If you post one of these party buttons
or

and link it to our blog, you will get a second chance to win. Just leave a second comment letting us know that you did.


We would love if you clicked HERE to go to the event page and hit the join button. Also you can add your friends and family too!

Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by,

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday to SBC! I love a celebration and I am planning to be there! I think SBC is AWESOME! I love, love, love your tutorials and even though I don't try every one, I always look at them and keep them in the back of my mind for later and know that I can refer back here when I'm ready. I have no challenge suggestions other than to keep going with what you're doing - it's working! I hope you continue with your tutorials and maybe something on watercoloring as this seems to very trendy right now.

    Looking forward to the big bash on October 4!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm back! I just added your badge to my sidebar for you (right-hand side). I chose the pink one because it's so eye-catching - and I love pink! Again, HB2U!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the chance I've put a link in my sidebar to let others know to save the date :)
    hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone. I love Scrapbook blessing. It is a fun group. I do wish that some of the tutorials had measurements. It is hard to make some of these things without them. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe it's been a year already :-) Thanks to everyone that participated in our challenges this year. I've had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm also putting the button on my blog. Let's PaRtY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like all the challenges at SBC. I like that they feature a technique but that you aren't required to use that technique to enter. I also really enjoy the FB page. The monthly card kits are pretty cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I posted the birthday cake pic on my sidebar. How fun to have a celebration for this birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have enter a few challenges and I love when I joined. I've seen the kits and I love the papers add to each kit. And I just want to say HELLO SBC!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh ya I add the button to my blog and invited some friends on FB EVENT PAGE!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you ladies, we are excited to make it a whole year. This has been a lot of fun, a great time meeting all our new friends and so many creative inspiration (from the DT and all our members) that my "I want to do this list" is 6 pages long, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your new look and new web site!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you girls! Edwin, I will discuss the measurements with the DT. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...