Skip to main content

Christmas Trees Home Decor--SBC Simply Homemade Linky Party

Hey kids!  It's time for a fun LiNkY pArTy on the Scrapbook Blessings Club blog.  Anything DIY goes.  From crafts to DIY to recipes.  Link it all up :-) 

Our first feature blogger is Cindy, SBC Team Designer. You can find more of her fabulous projects on her blog, In Love with PAPER
***************************************************************************
I've got a DIY home décor project to share today.  I've used a 2 1/2 x 3 1/2" frame that I've painted black.  I found a bunch of these frames at Michael's in their $3 bins.  Because of their small size they are perfect to display on your dresser or nightstand to add a little holiday cheer. 

Recipe:
2 1/2 x 3 1/2" frame
black paint
white glitter paper
The Paper Studio - A Very Merry Christmas stack - all pp
'Tis the Season Cricut cart - trees @ 2 1/4"
Dress It Up- Christmas buttons
white sequins
Glossy Accents - to adhere the buttons/sequins
Trendy Twine

Thanks for stopping by today.  Now it's your turn to link up.  Come on don't be shy, show us what you've got....LOL!!   Have a great weekend!

Cindy---In Love with PAPER
SBC Design Team Member
***************************************************************************
Let's Party!
... but first a couple of details.

1. Link up as many post as you would like during the party. Posts are anything that is Homemade. Anything under the sun so that includes home decor, recipes, organization tutorials, sewing, quilting, glass etching... you get the picture!

2. We would love if you follow SBC, so let us know if you are a new follower and we can follow you back. 

3. Grab our party button (can go anywhere you on your blog) or link back to the party in your post so others can find the party and join in the fun too. We will do the same. (This is not mandatory but it gets the word out so we can have a great party)

4. We would ask that after you post from your blog, to check out 2 or 3 of your fellow party goers, hop over a leave a sweet comment for them too! 

5. Our party will run for 2 weeks starting on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of the month.

6. By Linking up, you are allowing SBC to possibly share your project for the next party as a featured "party blogger", pin your project to the SBC Pinterest Board and in the SBC Facebook Group.
( please no challenges, selling sites, etsy)

Have a great weekend everyone :)

For more crafty inspiration, check out our 
Pinterest Board HERE



Comments

  1. This is a great party but I usually only make cards, so I'll enjoy the inspiration but won't play along. Your frame is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is okay, I just posted recent Halloween Cards I did! They are
    homemade, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I have another question. In your rules above, you say, "please no challenges, selling sites, etsy." I normally enter my cards in several challenges - would that make my cards ineligible? I made and posted 4 cards today and I was going to link up 3 of them but I want to make sure I meet your guidelines before I link up. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...