Skip to main content

Friday Cards ~ Heart Box Easel Card

Hello Friends,

Annette here for Scrapbook Blessings Club and today I am featuring a recent find I made with Gift box Easel Cards.

Tip of the Day: Make up your Easel separately to the Platform for extra strength to hold the weight of your embellishments, boxes and digi's. Refer to my tutorial below.

Now onto my Heart Box Easel Card:-

Heart Box Easel Card ~ Made this for Challenges

I recently discovered Gift Box Easel Cards and have made up two Xmas Gift Box Easel Cards for a couple of my DT Projects recently. I wanted to try something completely different to what I and also other people had made so I thought up the idea of making a Heart Box Easel Card. I have studied various techniques and styles of boxes but ended up working for two days on my own design as the heart box styles I downloaded from Google search just did not suit my requirements. 

I started off with my Cherry Lynn Hearts Dies utilizing various sizes ensuring I had a top and bottom heart, I then cut a strip and scored along the strip and cut out "V" sections to curve around the lower part of the heart. Once I had the bottom heart attached with the heart box wall I then went around the edge with the glue gun of the top heart and glued it to the box. 

I then attached Ribbon and printed paper with double sided adhesive around the box heart then rolled a heart cut shape over the box to give it extra lacy effect. 

I then stacked up my heart boxes and completed my Heart Box Easel Card.
The Easel itself is actually separate to the platform, this being to stabilize it with all of the weight of my heart box and Digital etc. I have layered extra Cardstock on the front and back side of the walls of the Easel to give it strength and support. 

The platform I have cut out a separate piece of cardstock and then attached the Easel with double sided adhesive to the platform then decorated my Easel.


The above square heart box pattern I retrieved from Google Search and used this pattern for the Heart Patterned Paper
  •  See separate Easel attached to the Platform
  • Heart Boxes
  • My completed Heart Box Easel Card Project ready for my Challenges


Recipe:
  • Sherri Ann Baldy's My Besties Digi Stamp
  • Copics: E000, E41, E00, E11, R20, R27, R14, E59, E15 & G82
  • Kaisercraft Cardstock
  • Bella Glitz Cardstock
  • Red and White Check Designer from old stash
  • White Gel Pen
  • Gold Corners covered with Gold Gel Pen
  • Gold Heart
  • 1/2" Red Satin Ribbon
  • 1" White Check Ribbon
  • Red and White Mulberry Paper Flowers
  • Die: Cherry Lynn Hearts ~ Various Sized Hearts
  • Heart Boxes hand made
  • Heart Embossing Folder
  

Thank you for visiting my Die Tutorial today and I hope you have enjoyed this project.

For any questions you may like to ask, please leave in the comments section and I will endeavour to respond as soon as possible.

I hope you can also join us at our Scrapbook Blessings Club and be blessed with this Tutorial.





As always, any comments are very much appreciated. 
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day.



Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by,
 
 

Annette ~ http://annetteshobbyrosettes.blogspot.com.au/

Comments

  1. No words really! This is fabulous! I will share it on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is seriously amazing. What a fabulous design x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow xx fabulous and tutorial too...I will have to read it again xx hugs
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies for your lovely comments. Annette

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous, love the gorgeous colours and images. Great Tutorial.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...