I love Side Step cards and Rocker cards, so when I was looking through this months issue of Quick Cards Made Easy I was thrilled to see a Side Step Rocker card!!! Or course since the magazine is from the UK, all the measurements are metric....and I don't have the patience to do the conversions. So I just came up with my own measurements. I also decided to try to figure out how to make it with TWO steps instead of one....and with some trial and error I figured out how to do that too. Now it's time for you to watch the video to see how to make this awesome card fold!
Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize: Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...
wonderful card!
ReplyDeleteBad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<
hugs
Fiki ❤
Love the adorable cards!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M