Skip to main content

Monday Die Cuts

Hey kids!  Cindy back on the SBC blog today.  I've got a cute little boy card to share with you.  The image is from the Cricut cart Car Decals.

TiP:  Use Stickles and/or Wink of Stella pens to jazz up your die cut images.


I used Stickles on the open area of the skateboard to add some sparkle.  And I used a Wink of Stella pen to add some zip to his shirt and hat.  This pen is in the April Card Kit :-)  This is my first Wink of Stella pen and I love it.  It's so pointy and you can get in small spaces.  If I had not used the Stickles/Wink of Stella you would just see the Kraft cardstock in those areas.  So, I think it helps a lot :-)

Recipe:
5" square cardbase in Kraft
The Paper Studio - Little Boys and Their Toys - all patterned papers
Car Decals Cricut cart - Teen boy2 @ 3 1/2"
brown bling
Wink of Stella - GL Blue
Stickles - orange peel
pop dots

I hope I've inspired you to jazz up your die cuts!  Thanks for joining us!  If you are on facebook join our group-Scrapbook Blessings Club.  There is always something fun going on :-)

I hope you have a blessed day!

Cindy---In Love with PAPER


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...