Skip to main content

Saturday Blog Hop



Welcome to Connie Can Crop's Birthday Blog Hop with Connie and her craftastic friends.

Today we invite you to come check out this great group of crafters who will be showcasing Birthday cards, layouts, or projects. ... You should have arrived from Connie's blog.

This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment to encourage all my fabulous crafty friends to continue sharing their ideas and creations.

Here is my card... I decided to try a new to me techniqued card fold for my birthday card...
Emboss Resist Stamping, I found the tutorial HERE



I was trying to go for shabby chic. I Tim Holtz inked the heck out of it. I go the paper distresser too, but I think next time I need to do more shabby, lol. Oh, I almost forgot...Here is the tutorial for the stand up card fold

Since it is Connie's Birthday she wants to celebrate by giving out the gifts! 


 So what do you need to do to win? Easy... become a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of us a comment letting us know what you like best about our projects.

Then head over to http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com/ and post that you followed the rules.

You will have until 9:00 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.  Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way! Ready to join in the fun?

 Hope you all enjoy this super celebration!

 Up next is Mary - http://irongatestamps.blogspot.com/.... Here's our lineup in case you get lost:



Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by,
 

Comments

  1. Great embossing. like the ribbon and inking.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net
    Loving Scrapper 101

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool effect! I love it! Thanks so much for celebrating with me!!
    Scrappy Hugs,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card...and thank you for the tutorial...love that idea.

    Carolyn
    Granny Ma's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the watercolor effect that all of the ink has on your card. Pretty color choices! It was fun hopping with you! Mary - www.irongatestamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card - love the colors! Interesting technique. Glad to be in this hop with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card! The ribbon is very very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your shabby chic technic. This card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. New fan - love the tutorial and your card is so dainty and delightful! TFS!
    Cyberhugs.........Mama LoveBug
    pam_lash at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Connie... what a way to celebrate with a hop....Awesome creation, love the colors
    morentin1326ATaolDOTcom
    adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love the butterfly-just for starters. :-) the colors are beautiful and ribbon is gorgeous! Very nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful!
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty,Love your cake ,Super cute,scrappinggg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry I meant to tell you ,your butterflylol,

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful card. Love the butterfly. Glad to be on the hop with you today!

    Anita
    http://scrappyhappymommy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a new follower. Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty card- and I love the folding technique!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty. I love trying new techniques.

    VinDeeLoo
    vndlewis at rocketmail dot com
    vindeeloosthisnthat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sandy I love your card...I need to try some newer techniques!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...