Skip to main content

Sunday Blessings- Steady My Heart

This has been a hard week physically.  I came down with a  dozy of a head cold but have been taking meds so it didn't get too bad.  I am going to see my BFF this weekend so I need to get healthy.  She lives 5 hrs away and I have been waiting months for this trip.

On the brighter side, I have found out that I won a couple of challenges and such which is a great feeling and I apart of a great group of girls with the new Design Team for The Stamping Chef.  I forgot how much I liked doing this.

This weekend is a blog hop that I am doing so be sure to stop by and check it out.

For this week's song, Kari Jobe's Steady My Heart really ministers to me.  I just went through a pretty bad church split but, hey, we're all human.  Unfortunately, that is what went wrong.  As the songs, says "Even when it hurts, even when its hard, even when it all just falls apart. I will run to you, lover of my soul and healer of my scars... You steady my heart."


Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by,
 

Comments

  1. It's one of my favorite songs! Thanks so much for sharing the video! Hope you feel all better very soon! Congratulations on the challenges you won!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...