Skip to main content

The Stamping Chef- New Release Tuesday



Today is usually our New release day but Tamara has not been feeling up to drawing with everything going on with her darling kitty :(  
So, us girls put together some projects for you anyway using some of our favorite images or images we haven’t used yet. 

Here is my card...   Gwenavere!  You can find her HERE

I also did a Twisted Easel Card to display her.  This was very easy to do, and I found a quick tutorial for it HERE

Hope you like her!  She is my favorite :)

Challenges Entered :
Paper Playtime- Anything goes
Party Time Tuesdays- Die Cuts- I used Lacy Labels Cricut Cart
Craftin Desert Divas- Linky Party
ABC Challenges- Anything goes
Spectrum Nior


Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by,
 

Comments

  1. She's beautiful, Sandy! Really great card design...thanks for sharing the tutorial!
    Can I ask you if you used the Cricut on this card? I'm thinking about getting one. I know you use your's lots but I'm wondering if you did on this one! Thanks!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nancy! I did use my Cricut. I used Lacy Labels Cart that I just got at Walmart for 20 bucks!!! I LOVE IT!!!! Here is a link for that cartridge- http://cartridgelibrary.com/lacy-labels/

    Hope your have a great week and congrats on your top 3 win :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card!! Thanks for joining us at Tara's first Linky Party over at Craftin Desert Diva's.

    Robin
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link, Sandy! That's just the kind of thing I'm looking for. I think it's at my Walmart too but it's $29! lol I might have more questions for you soon! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No problem! It is totally worth it. Are you on facebook? Let me know, it would be easier to IM :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so pretty. Love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I am on facebook. Just put in my first and last name and you should find me. I tried your name but nothing came up. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandy, this image is too cute! I love the coloring and sparkles on her! That bow was a perfect touch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Paper Playtime!

    -Mee Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful card. Lovely image - colored to perfection! And what a fun easel fold!

    Thank you for participating in the ABC Challenges Anything Goes Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...