Skip to main content

Checking in

I've been a little off the last couple of months due to health reasons. I've really been focusing on CSDivas and being on the design team. It is a ning. site, and you have to set up a profile page which takes all of two seconds. They are wonderful ladies, and I love the challenges, tips, quotes and inspiration that I find there. Our Fall Blog Hop was a great success, and I want to thank everyone who participated!  Here is a couple of project that I got done before my surgery Tuesday (one down, one to go on the 25th).  I made this cute favor cake for a baby shower.  It was a big hit.  You can find these cake/pie templets all over the internet.  I added some Prima flowers, bling, ribbon and Cuttlebug.




Comments

  1. Your cake is YUMMY!! I did wonder where you had gone Sandy! You had surgery? Ouch! Now...do you have another surgery on the 25th? Or another project due? I wish you a quick and speedy recovery!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks Nancy. I had surgery on the 5th and I'll have another on the 25th. Then it's time to focus on getting ready for the holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well then it's double OUCH!! I hope it's nothing too serious...but surgery of any kind is never fun! Milk your recovery as much as you can...take it easy and just relax! Just do the FUN stuff and have someone else do all the rest! lol...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...