Skip to main content

Sunday Worship and Praise- Revelation

We know life is a journey. Paul even describes it as a race... Heb 12:1 “Run with endurance the race that God has set before you”

On a race, there are markers to make the path to show the way to go. On our race, God is our marker, His words are our map. But on a race, what happens if a car is parked blocking the signs, or if you have a leg cramp and can't keep going, or fall and get injured? All of these will slow or even stop our race. Life is the road blocks in our race. I can't tell you how many times I've looked to the right or the left to see who/what I cam keeping up with. I've kept my eye behind me and I've tried to strain my eyes in front of me. But I realized, there comes a time when everything is blurred around me and the only place I can look is up.

And that is what I'm doing, keeping my eyes focus on Jesus because I'm afraid to take my eyes off Him. I'm afraid if I do, then I won't make it to the hospital tomorrow or if I do, I won't be able to fulfill this wonderful gift I feel like he is giving me and this will just be another thing I have failed in.

"Give me a Revelation" I have prayed this so many times, and my prayers have finally been answered. If I can share just one thing with you it would be, keep seeking Him, asking for the revelation that you need in your life to run this race and con't your journey!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...