What do you think of my new blog look? I spent all morning on it. I choose this look because it is fitting for me and my life. The cleaning supplies represent my home, the book represents my faith, the food represents me getting healthier (the blonde hair cutie is me at goal weight)and the laptop represents me working outside of the home (I work on a laptop at every pt visit). So that's my life in a nutshell :)
Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize: Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...
I love the new look, the girl is super cute! I'm going to be working a look for mine tonight, I'm not even sure where to start!
ReplyDeleteThanks. Here is a link with a ton of free templets. Hope this helps :)
ReplyDeletehttp://mamaof3munchkins.blogspot.com/2009/05/cute-blog-templates.html
I had to go back, here is where I found this one...
ReplyDeletehttp://www.aprilshowersblogdesign.com/2008/09/free-pre-made-layouts_01.html
Love the new look, and it definitely fits you. You are going to look like God's princess when this is all said and done!
ReplyDelete