Skip to main content

National Scrapbook Day

This is one of my favorite days of the year!!!!  I did have to go to a birthday party tonight but was able to get some challenges done today. 

The first challenge was a blog hop over at Our Daily Bread Design Blog.  I love all their stamps!
My second is over at Meljen's Designs DT Blog.  This is one of her free digi stamps. I love it!
My third challenge is actually 12 of them over at My Pink Stamper!!!!!  I love her! So I'm going to number them 1-12 and just post the challenge name and picture.  Monday is the due date for these but I plan to have them all done tomorrow.  I would have done them all today but like I said, I had to go sing happy birthday to a five year old :)


PS:  I have a lot of NSD love going around!
Here is Challenge #1: Make a scrapbook layout, card or other item with your mother or someone dear to you in mind.



CART USED: WILD CARD

Comments

  1. I just adore your cute little shaped card. This is one of my personal favorite images and you did such a cute job with it. Thanks for sharing and for joinnning us here at Meljen's Design's for this weeks challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image and terrific shape! Love the paper flowers added to teddy's bouquet. Thank you for joining us at Meljen's Designs Challenge Blog - we hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love this sweet little bear. Thank you for joining us for the Meljen’s Designs challenge. We hope you will join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Mother's Day card! Love the shape and beautiful coloring!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Meljen's Designs!! Good Luck on the challenge!
    ♥Dee (Spryte)♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...