Skip to main content

Butterfly and flowers

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #11
Beautiful Flowers for May: Create a project using at least 3 flowers on your project.
I liked this card but something seemed to be missing and then I came across...
Jitterbuggin' Challenge, a weekly sketch challenge. So I decided to add to this card!  Here's what I came up with!  It kinda finished it off.


Comments

  1. I love the way this turned out....the spray of flowers is beautiful and the dimension is fantastic!

    Thanks for Jitterbuggin'

    Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card! Thanks for playing along at Fantabulous Cricut:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Sandy! Darling! Thanks for playing with us at Fantabulous Cricut this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet. Love it! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your designs. Thank you for letting me visit, it's been pleasurable.
    Susan
    http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com
    http://joininandgogreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card! I love the flower arrangement!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a great idea. You don't see many cards done that way. Looks great thanks for sharing with us at FCCB.
    ~Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Sandy...beautiful work! Thanks for playing along at FCCB! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.