Skip to main content

1 Day give-a-way!!!

Jen at Pieces of Me is celebrating 250,000 hits. Can we say WOW? WTG, Jen!!!  To celebrate, Jen is offering some awesome blog candy!!!  Now, I know we have some crafty mamas out there, so hop over to Jen and check out her blog.  Maybe we can get her to 500k, lol!!!

She split her "candy" into 5 give-a-ways.  All you have to do is play her five mini photo challenges!.

1-Take A Picture of Something Pink (in your house or work area)
Here is a picture of my little girls play table and chairs.

2- Take A Picture of Round (in your house or work area)

Here is a picture that I "inherited: from my mom when we bought the house and since I never do laundry (now, don't hate me ladies, lol) I forget it's there.

3- Take A Picture of Something You Ate Today (in your house or work area)

Sad to say but fast food was dinner today.  Hubby had to go to his son's B-ball game tonight.  Don't worry though, I had Arby's junior (plain), one potato cake and a diet pepsi... 9 pts :)

4- Take A Picture of A Plant (in your house or work area)

It is a known fact in my family that my thumb is black as coal, lol.  But I actually have two little plants from my kiddos for Mom's Day!!!  It is almost a week and so far they're still in the race!
5- Take A Picture of Your Youngest Child's Dirty Socks (if you don't have kids, take a pic of someone's kid or your own dirty socks - please do NOT go out of your way to make them dirty, we want natural dirty socks photos!!)

This is easy for my house.  With three toddlers, there are ALWAYS dirty socks laying around.  So after I read this challenge, I went straight to the laundry basket and sure enough there are Emmy's dirty socks, lol.

That was fun.  I love different challenges like these ones. 
You will have 1 Day To Complete This Task - Task Ends @ 12 Noon tomorrow 5/14 Hawaii Time.
So join in the fun!!! @ Pieces of Me

(let me know if you do, I would love to see your pictures!!!)

Comments

  1. Hahaha... great pics to share, Sandy!! Love them all!! Thanks for playing!! Big Hugs, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I am at your house twice a year, and I even remember that plaque on your wall. Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...