Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize: Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

Hi Sandy! Love your projects! You won the Cuttlebug folders over at my blog! Please email me your address and I will get them out to you ASAP!
ReplyDeleteFun birthday card! Under the sea, under the sea. la la la la la. Oh, excuse me, this card took me to song! Thanks for having fun with us at Fantabulous Cricut!
ReplyDeleteThat mermaid is stinkin' cute. Thanks for playing with us at Fantabulous Cricut.
ReplyDeleteCuteness, I love your cards!! Thanks for joining us over at the FCCB Crawl.
ReplyDeletecute!!!! I'm so glad you joined up at FCCB for our first Cricut Crawl! Thank you!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card! The recipient will just love it! Thanks again for playing along with us this week! :)
ReplyDeleteThat brought a quick smile to my face. I love it. Thanks for joining us at FCCB.
ReplyDelete~Sharon