Skip to main content

My Favorite Things Blog Hop with Scrapping for Less

Image may contain: text

"Have you ever wanted something so very bad that you could taste it? Well, that is how I was with wanting to carry My Favorite Things products on the Scrapping for Less website. I am so extremely excited to announce that we are focusing on "MFT" products for the month of April! This is a fabulous company and one that is very near and dear to my heart! (In more ways than one! I live in FL and have been to their store). So, join me along with the DT in providing some inspiration for this wonderful company with a wide variety of projects!"
                                                                                        ~ Teresa Russel, Owner of Scrapping for Less


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone, Sandy here and I am so excited that you are hopping along with us this month!!!  So I had a ton of fun taking 1 die and 1 stamp set from MFT and seeing what I can do with them! So lets jump in!

Here are my hop cards...   (ps, I used Wink of Stella on all of these they sure do shimmer somethin' purty in person!!!!

 1) I used the Distressed Stamp Set to make a background for this card

2) Played around with the stamps again, do you kinda get the concept I was going for?!?!


 3) Bring out the Embossing folders !!!!  
flowers and swiss dots

4) swirls ( my favorite folder) 

5) Just gotta love the hearts and I heart the strip paper!

6) One of my favorites of the bunch. Love the stripes!!!

These are the MFT items that I used for this hop....

                   And just think, I have a ton of ideas that I want to do yet!  
That's when you know you have good products!!!!


here is the entire line up
Sandy Hentzel: You are here

Thanks for hopping with us. Make sure you visit all the blogs for some great inspiration!


Comments

  1. Those cards are adorable...Love the pink and black together! Duh...it just hit me those are the MFT colors! So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the splash of colors you used

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards. Love all your different background ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful dear Sandy! Thank you for sharing your beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...