Skip to main content

Let's get Organized :-)

Hey kids!  Can you believe it's March 1st already?!  I can't.  I'm going to share some organization ideas with you today.  The first one is for paper kits or small collections of paper and embellishments that all work together.  I am lucky enough to have an extra bedroom in my house that is my craft room.  And I recently cleaned out the closet and got it all in order.  Phew, what a job.  I should have taken a before picture.  But, trust me-- it was bad.  Over the years, I have gotten a few warehouse boxes of goodies and Santa sacks from October Afternoon.  So, I went looking for big baggies to store things in.  Found some at Target.  2 Gallon size.  Life changing moment for sure!!! LOL!
  
And I bought clear skirt hangers at Target as well.  They come in packs of 4 (I think they were just a little over a dollar a piece).  And here's what I did :-)


I put a label on the first hanger in each section to separate the brands.

And here they are hanging in my closet.  Nice and neat and dust free.  I can just look through really quick and get what I need.  Now that I can see what I have I'm using it all so much more.  So happy!



And here is a pretty basic one.  You've probably seen this before.  Just in case you haven't.  This is how I store my extra basic crafty supplies and some of my kids crafty stuff, too.  It's really a shoe organizer.  Got this at Target, too.  Love the pink :-)  And it just hooks over the door.  Easiest DIY ever!
 
Well, I hope I've inspired you to get organized or given you some ideas.  Thanks for stopping by today!
 
SBC Design Team Member

Comments

  1. What an awesome idea!!! I have my scrap papers (bigger pieces) in Ziploc bags and sorted by category (masculine, feminine, etc)....they are taking up room on a shelf right now, but I like the idea of hanging them MUCH BETTER!!! That would make them eassier to see and to get to. Thank you so much for sharing this AWESOME and CREATIVE idea!!! :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...