Skip to main content

April Blog Hop: Small Flowers

Welcome to the MFP Stamp Shop
April Blog Hop


Let's get started!!!!
This month's new Stamp Set Releases are:

Featured April 28- scroll down to see
Paper Doll Sophia
Featured April 29
Paper Doll Sophia Let's Go
Featured April 30
Big Trees


TODAY!!!!!
Featured May 1
Small Flowers

Do you ever find a stamp set that just "talks" to you? Small flowers and me just clicked. I had a blast making cards this mini set. A mini set with BIG possibilities!!!!

I used color pencils and my favorite eraser dots... kinda went dot crazy, lol.

For this card, I used SU Watercolor Crayons and Blender Pen. I love the softer look. No eraser dots but I just noticed the ribbon I used, totally a coincidence, lol.

This is a flip it card along with pretty patten paper, add a couple of pearl "dots".  I am telling you dot were big this month for me, lol. I wonder what next month will be, hmmm?!?! LOL

Thanks so much for hopping along and good luck in the prize drawing!!!!


Please Hop along with us!! You have a chance to win one of these new stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs ( don't forget this one ) each day for more chances to win! ( You do NOT need to comment on on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly.) The winners will be announced on May 2, 2015 right here on the MFP Stamp Shop Blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. ( HINT: The more you comment the more chances you have to win. And comments on the MFP blog count twice. ) The deadline for commenting is Friday May 1, 2015 at 10:00 PM EST.

Let's get started !!
Here's the Design Team
Pam T 
Pat
Sandy ---> here
Shirley ---> NEXT
Enjoy the Hop. Come on back tomorrow for more creative fun!!




I hope your enjoyed today's project. I would love if you were a follower. Let me know so I can follow back. Thanks for stopping by,

ps: Also, you can join up at my Challenge/Tutorial Blog: Scrapbook Blessings Club and Facebook group: Scrapbook Blessings Club for more fun, games, inspiration, tips and techniques. Have a blessed day! Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. Gorgeous flowers Sandy! I love them all. I think your dots are marvelous too. Next month, I predict stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous group of cards love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your cards are gorgeous. The first one is my fav. I love dots and pink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg! three fabulous cards!
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW - ALL of your card are super sweet. I loved all your pencil eraser dots. Why do I always forget about how cute that technique is?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandy- You went wild making all these and did a terrific job on all !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all three of your gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards. Each one colored so exquisitely. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...