Skip to main content

Announcing the Newest SBC DT Members!


Woohoo! Please welcome the newest crafters to Scrapbook Blessings Club.


 So without further adieu, first up is....


Hello, I'm Nancy from a small town in Saskatchewan, Canada! My husband and I have lots of fun together in our empty nest. I've always been a crafter but only started papercrafting about five years ago. I enjoy it all; cards, layouts, mini albums, mixed media, altered items...ALL of it! Yet every once in a while I just have to make a doll or teddy bear. I'm very happy to be joining the DT at Scrapbook Blessings Club. I love to try new things and to make new friends!  :o)


Blog: 



I'd like to share a card I made for the May challenge.
Please click on my blog link above to read all the details.




 Hello! My name is Anakaren Ponce, I´m 24 and I´m from México, I live in a city called Monterrey. 
I´m a High school teacher and a full time mom of a lovely little boy. I also run my own bussiness, a 
print shop, where I make wedding and other social events´ invitations.
 I love all kind of crafts but papercrafting is what I love the most, specially scrapbooking; I love keeping my memories in layouts, mini albums and smash books, I want the future generations 
of the family to know our history in the future and in the middle of all the work I have, scrapbooking makes me feel  happy and relaxed! 
I started scrapbooking around 10 years ago but I didn´t know it was scrapbooking and I didn´t have speciality materials because they were hard to find, but 3 years ago I finally had access to all 
kinds of materials so officially I started then. My family is my life and I love spending time with them, my father, my mother, my sister and my little boy.
 I´m a very cheerful and positive person, and love to teach, help and share.


Hello!  My name is Karyn Siegel.  I am married, work full time, and live in Pennsylvania.  I have been crafting since I was a tiny girl.  I love all types of crafting but I really enjoy documenting the everyday moments of life through photography and scrapbooking.  I make all types of paper crafts including mini books, cards, layouts, and recently started with some mixed media projects.  I am very excited to be a part of the Scrapbook Blessings Club Design Team.  

You can follow me on my blog littlebirdiejunction.blogspot.com



My name is Yvonne S. Morentin. I am a mother to 3 awesome kids (one Neuro-typical and two with Autism). I live in California, in the IE. I have been creating, crafting and expressing myself in art, since I could sit up and sit still, thanks to my aunt. 

I don't really consider myself, just one thing when it comes to creating. I love trying anything I can get my hands on. I love to scrapbook, I have twenty three years of them...lol. I love to make gifts and I spend a great deal of time making cards, as they are what my kids call my Bonsai tree. 

Creating, crafting and art, is how I express myself.

My Blog: 



Hello my name is krystina Garzon I am 26 years old and I live in Covina CA. I am happily married to my best friend, my rock and we have 4 beautiful children 1 boy and 3 girls, two of my babies are disabled so a lot of my time goes to taking care of them. 

Crafting has played a huge roll in my life ever since I had my first child and is still now, this is my escape from stress. I do all sorts of crafting from card making, scrapbooking, and party stuff , which comes in handy when time for my kids bday parties.

I look forward to creating some awesome goodies here for all of you to see thank you.



There you have it, five new SBC faces bringing you craft goodness!!!

Thank you for stopping by and saying hi to the new gals.  Also, you can join up to our Facebook group: Scrapbook Blessings Club for more fun, games, inspiration, tips and techniques. Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!

Comments

  1. congrats to all the new members! what a great variety of creators!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! Awesome. So glad to be on this team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, everyone! Looking forward to seeing your lovely projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats ladies!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the new DT members!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad all you ladies are here! I look forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...