Skip to main content

Challenge #34 Anything Goes (featuring Box Drawer Easel Cards)

Your challenge:

Hi everyone, it is time for Challenge #34- Anything Goes
(featuring Box Drawer Easel Card by Carolyn Smith DT)

Video found here: 


Our sponsor is

DT Lynne
for more inspiration by Lynne, check out her blog "Her Craftiness"

One lucky winner will receive a scrapbag made by Lynne
 it measures 9 x 6.75 inches; fully lined; 100 percent cotton fabrics
The perfect size for your crop tools!

  Good Luck!

****************************************************************************
             
Here is what the Scrapbook Blessings Club Design Team created:





TIP: Mark which side you put the easel paper on - I found this out many times and now I put an "X" where I put my decorated easel piece (example: where my Santa Claus is)

Sandy for SBC


My tip: play around with sizes. Adding an inch will make a big difference and a different look.

My tip:  Be sure to use patterned paper that will look great at all angles. 

To find more information on how they did that, please click on their name/blog or the challenge under their picture. Thanks for playing along. We hope that these design team projects inspire you.

********************************************************

Anything goes: cards, banners, layouts but if you enter a "easel box drawer", you will get an extra chance entry for this challenge sponsor.


This challenge ends on Saturday, Nov 29th at 10:00 pm EST.  Also, you can join up to our Facebook group: Scrapbook Blessings Club for more fun, games, inspiration, tips and techniques. 


If you do make a project using the featured technique,

your project and blog may be showcased on the SBC Facebook group.


And as always, comments are appreciated. 

Comments

  1. Gorgeous DT samples - fun projects! I love seeing what you guys are making! The prize from Lynne looks AWESOME! I'll be back to play along at some point - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all the easel drawers!! They all turned out just fantastic!!! They are fun too!!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges (DT Call Until Nov. 22nd)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow some fabulous work from the very talented Design Team here ~ congrats ladies ~ beautiful work indeed.
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are just wonderful!!! Awesome job DT ladies!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

Come meet Tasha

Hi everyone, today we want to introduce our  Crafty Pink Pixie  ... Tasha!!!!  Okay, if you haven't subscribed to Tasha's channel, you are missing out!!!! The girls does it all and we knew she would be a perfect fit for SBC!!! Hi everyone, I’m Tasha. I'm a wife and have two adorable little doggies. I love crafting, traveling, musicals, and the ballet. I have been a crafter as long as I can remember. My favorite hobby is papercrafting; I love card making and stamping! I also enjoy painting, drawing, scrapbooking, and crocheting. We hope your enjoyed today's project. If you have a questions or suggestions, please leave it in the comments. Also, we invite you to join our Facebook groups: Scrapbook Blessings Club for more fun, games, inspiration, tips and techniques and YouTube Crafters. YouTube Crafters- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1608405749430235/ FB- SBC group- https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheScrapBookblessingsClub/ Thank you for stopping by a...

come meet Katie

Please welcome Katie. I am so happy she is joining the team.  I have to admit. I am addicted to her Bible Journaling and Faith Friday videos. I love her work plus she is a techniques crafter which is so awesome.  I promise you, she will be one of your favorites. So without further adieu, here is Katie's intro video. Please stop by, like, subscribe and say hi! Hi!  I'm Katie Skiff.  I've been paper crafting for nearly 17 years now, since my first Creative Memories Crop!  My passion is hand stamped cards, but I also dabble in Project Life style scrapbooking, and bible journaling.  I also love to sew, do woodworking and go junkin'.  I live in rural Montana with my husband and our three kids, David, RC and McKinley.   I also work full time in our public school which gives me a chance to have the same schedule as my kids and be available to participate in their activities.  I've been blogging for almost 10 years now and ...

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...