Carolyn here with my Tuesday Cards featuring two cards using the technique in the following video.
TIP: Use leftover scrap for these quick cards.
First I will show the collage of my cards, and than individually ....
- For the card base, I used Stampin! Up card stock.
- Card #1 I used design paper from my stash of Walmart paper
- Card #2 I used card and the flower element from the June Card Kit from Scrapbook Blessings Club Facebook group
- Bumble Bee and pop-up flower embellishment from Reflections purchased at Hobby Lobby
- The card stock on front and inside of Card #2 from June Card Kit
- Polka dot embossing folder used on first card
- Floral embossing folder on 2nd card.
- Adhesive and foam tape
Following is 2nd card:
Carolyn - Granny Ma's Creative Blog
Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by,