Skip to main content

Sunday Blessings






Welcome to my hosted meme. I decided a while ago to give
God all the glory on this journey called my life. One way that I do this,
is to thank him for the blessings that he has given me. And since Sunday
is the day of rest and worship, what better day is there to have Sunday
Blessings. So I invite you all to join me in this weekly meme; and let us give
ourselves the fellowship and support as sisters in Christ, and God the
glory.


BLESSINGS:the act or words of a person who blesses.
a
 special favor, mercy, or benefit: 
the blessings of liberty.
a
 favor or gift bestowed by God, thereby bringing 
happiness.
the
 invoking of God's favor upon a person: 
The son wasdenied his father's blessing.
praise;
 devotion; worship, especially 
grace said before ameal: The children took turns reciting the blessing.

My Sunday Blessing this week is my co-workers. I have been ill this past week and had to call off for three days to get better. These girls picked up all the slack, making appointments and seeing my patients. I had forty visits at the beginning of the week; but when I went back to work, I only had ten to cover. They could have easily wrote missed visits, and I would have had to make them up at a later time but they didn't. I was really touched.
God really has blessed with the great bunch if girls I work with!

Sunday Blessings is just that... What are you blessed by this Sunday?  Did God do something wonderful for you this past week that you would like to share? Your blessing just may encourage another sister in Christ. I believe we are more blessed that we will ever know.  To me, feeling blessed is feeling that I have received something good that I don't deserve and feeling thankful is the gratitude I have for receiving the blessings.






Comments

  1. What great co-workers you have! That is how a good company functions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very interesting that you posted on my blog yesterday. I'm at a crossroads in my life about my faith. I'm reading a book called Ten Prayers that God Always Says Yes To.

    The very first pray is to ask God to show that he exists. Not in performing a miracle, but in giving you signs. The signs have been popping up everywhere. Between you and Ida, I really feel like He's speaking to me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana, I'm so glad you came by.
    God is faithful. I believe that if you take a step towards Him, He'll run the rest of the way to you.

    Remember His promises...

    'For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.

    Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. When you look for me, you will find me.

    When you wholeheartedly seek me,I will be found by you,' declares the LORD Jeremiah 29:11-14

    Praying you have a blessed week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah for your wonderful co-workers! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...