Skip to main content

TT- MY FAMILY ROCKS



Today I am very thankful for my extended family.  I love how close we are, not only in distance but in relationship and fellowship.  We are not only family but friends.  Yes, we fight and bicker at times, but we make up and love.  Loving unconditionally is the key to a good healthy family.  My family has its share of drama but where there is drama, is usually the person that doesn't grasp the concept of true love. Love is patient, kind, humble,caring,compassionate, truthful, sacrificing, hopeful,persevering and unending.

Tonight, I have my sister and mom coming for scrap booking, we try to do this every Thursday at my house. However, I kept getting calls from hubby today. Now my brother is coming over with baby Jake ( I get my cute baby fix!) and my grandma is coming with my aunt. It is becoming a big party house now!!! Loving forward to great eats and a lot of fellowship!!!  My house will always be open to my family. 


1 Corinthians 13:4-8  Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth.  Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.

Comments

  1. Have fun with scrapbooking. Another one of those things I just don't get ;)

    And please turn off the word verification(CAPTCHA), I can't read them with my elderly eyes:

    setting->posts and comments->show word verification->click no->save

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I think I got it! Let me know (had no clue what you were talking about, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so miss living near family... So very happy for you :) ENJOY!


    http://thejoyfulservant.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah you did it! Next time, I will tell you how to add the share buttons so I can tweet, fb, and stumble your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...