Skip to main content

Friday Fill-ins

#150
And...here we go!

(day late...oops)

1. The last band I saw live was Carrie Underwood was last solo artist but TSO was the last "band".
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is watching the Macy's Day parade with the kiddos, curled up in our jamies, eating the first batch of Christmas cookies while Daddy starts on the Christmas lights outside. (if you don't celebrate thanksgiving, insert your favorite holiday)
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is 80% done and I'm making out my black friday list now.
4. Thoughts of sugar plums fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear shorts again.
6. Bagpipes...
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to scrapbooking and cleaning, tomorrow my plans include date night with hubby and Sunday, I want to go to church and then vegg with the family!

Comments

  1. Have fun with your shopping! I am so not into Black Friday anymore, don't like the crowds. And you are so bringing a sample of those cookies with you when you come out, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Carrie underwood. I cannot believe that your are so far along with your shopping. Lucky you. I am looking forward to black friday so I can knock it out. Ugh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...