Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize: Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

Thank you so much for the heads up. I can't wait to get mine.
ReplyDeleteI have left something for you at my blog. Be sure to take a look. I hope you have a great day!
It would truly be lovely to enjoy such low prices, but Black Friday is sooo scary. People get crazy and hurt each other. :-(
ReplyDeleteI haven't ventured out in 7 years but this year, I decided to go. My hubby thinks I'm crazy but I'm actually smart... my 6 foot 2, big bear of a brother is going with me :)
ReplyDelete