Skip to main content

The ScrapBook Blessings Club

Here was my first letter to the club members. I really can see how God is moving with this...

Well gals, next Tuesday is our first meeting. I am very excited and blessed by such an outpouring of support from all of you. I know we will be a great blessing to each other too!

The ScrapBook Blessings Club
Time: 6-9pm
Place: Omni Manor
(address)

Directions: (from Youngstown) I-680 N.
Take the MERIDIAN RD exit- EXIT 2.
Take the MERIDIAN RD SOUTH ramp.
Merge onto N MERIDIAN RD.
Turn LEFT onto VESTAL RD.
Turn into first driveway on RIGHT.
We are in the Assisted Living Facility's Portland Room. One of the ladies will be door greeter and assist you inside, each meeting.

RSVP: by facebook, (email and phone number inserted)
I would like to get a head count for our first meeting and know who I need to watch out for to make sure they don't get lost, lol.

WHAT TO BRING: $5.00 dues plus
For our die-hard scrappers, bring books, bags, totes, suitcases, shoe boxes and what ever else you keep all your materials in and just so you know I will be very envious of anyone who has their bag on wheels....I'm talking about you Michelle, lol!!!!

For our scrapbookin' newbies: some suggestions
1) Yourself...just kiddin' ;)
* PICTURES!!! The most important item, lol.
* scissors
* glue stick
* assorted papers (12x12 is the most common)
* stickers and embellishments ( you can get a scrappers pack which has materials in it to make a couple of layouts)

But don't worry if you forget something or run out, there will be a "share table". What is mine is yours :) It will be stocked with various materials and such!

Please feel free to give me a call anytime! And don't forget friends/family are welcomed but no kiddos!!! This is just for ladies interested in 3 things...
1) Scrap booking
2) A fun ladies night out
3) Fellowship with others
God gave me the name "The ScrapBook Blessing Club" when I was praying. First because basically that is what we are doing. We are scrap booking our blessings. People, places and things have blessed us and makes us happy. They are memory blessings. The second reason is that I want us in this club to bless others esp in our community.

I thought once a month was very doable for us mommies. Sometimes we just have to have me time, kwim? I know for myself, I probably wouldn't be able to get away more than once.

I decided on $5.oo for a couple of reasons.
1 this isn't to make an income by any means
2 this is a reasonable sum for the number of ladies we have
3 half of this money will be collected and the ladies will decide where to donate it ie: Toys for Tots, Salvation Army, church mission project, etc
4 the other half of the dues goes towards refreshments and supplies.

I hope this helps with anyone wanting to start a crop. Any other ideas will be appreciated :)
Blessing to you all,

Comments

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...