Skip to main content

Thank you for your prayers!



“Enter his gates with thanksgiving,

and his courts with praise!
Give thanks to him; bless his name”


Today I am very thankful that my daughter is feeling better. Thank you for all your prayers. They mean a lot in this battle against sickness!!

I want to post a couple of things that Jess had. I know it has already help a mom I work with. She got her daughter to the doctor this morning and yes, she has the swine flu also.

For Jessica, it all started Sat with a stomach ache and irritability. Sunday, she had a cough, upset stomach, drowsy, loss of appetite and had a temperature. Monday was the same but Tuesday was the worst. She woke up not being able to walk, it hurt too much and her eyes were swollen. We took her to the doctor. She was diagnosed with Swine flu and was given medication.

Two days later you would never know she was sick. She's running around playing with her siblings and has her appetite back.

Thank you again for keeping us in your prayers!

Comments

  1. That is one scary flu! There is a terrible outbreak here in Toronto and a 13 yr old boy suddenly died from it this past week. He'd been at a hockey tournament and many of the other boys are now starting to come down with it. He apparently had respiratory/asthma problems, but his parents thought he was through it and then it hit him again and took his precious young life.

    I'm SO glad to hear your daughter is feeling better but do make sure she gets good sleeps still and is taking some immunity building vitamins! This flu really is a pig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds terrible. I am so glad that she is feeling better too. Wow scary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Several that I know and also family members have had the Swine Flu. It doesn't seem to be the epidemic that was predicted. I know those with weak immune systems and the very young and old are the most vulnerable. I think we all should increase our intake of vitamins. My household has added vitamin D to our usual winter doses of multi and vitamin C.
    I'm so happy to hear that Your little one is well, now.
    God is Good!

    I want to thank you for sending me to Above Rubies website. I love her tutorials. I am learning so much from her.
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you like Megan at AR- she's becoming one of my favs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...