Skip to main content

12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop: Day 9- Tags w/ Stamping

You know Christmas is getting closer when it's time for the Annual 12 days of Christmas Hop!!! Join in the fun!!! Also you can head over to Honeybearz Designs Annual 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop Facebook Event Page. We will be playing games on this page throughout the hop. The hop will run from November 24th through December 5th. All winners prizes will be sent out after the hop has finished.

If you just joined in and want to start at the beginning, head over to Lisa @ Honeybearz Designs. You can also see all the great sponsors that are generously donating prizes to the hop.
*******************************************************
Last year, we (SBC) did the one sheet wonder cards and were able to make 12 Christmas cards using various techniques. You can find the You Tube videos for those on our channel HERE.

But first who doesn't like blog candy?!  We will be giving away one November Card Kit to one lucky follower. All you have to do is be a SBC follower and leave a comment below. At the end of the hop, we will add up all the comments and randomly choose 1 winner. Here is our November Mini Card Kit...
You can find more information about our monthly card kits HERE.
*************************************************************
Now for the crafty fun!
This year, we are going to feature Christmas tags so for SBC this is the 12 Days of Tags. Each day, we will showcase a tag or more using fun and easy techniques that we promise look good on any Christmas Package.

Today we are making a tag with stamping. Two very popular stamp techs are using clean/rubber stamps and digital stamps. There are pros and cons to both. There are many different ways to color you image.

This first one has both stamps. 
A clear HO stamp and a Santa Digital Stamp from My Besties. Santa was colored with Spectrum Nior Markers and Stickles 

This Santa image and HO! is made by Mark's Finest Paper and Stamp. I colored using the markers again with a Viva Pearl Pen ( a must have!!!)

The last tag is made by a darling image by Mark's Finest Paper and Stamp. I colored using Prismacolor pencils and a Blender pen. I also use a Marvy fine tip pen for the doodle lines along the side and bottom. ( I have to admit, I think this is my favorite of the bunch so far that I have done, lol)

Now for our awesome DT stamps:
DT Teresa: Fresh and Renewed


DT Barbara

My Tip: Mount your cut out stamped shapes with pop dots to achieve a dimensional effect. 

Your next blog is Carla @ Racin' Crafts

The entire Christmas line up:
We hope your enjoyed today's project too. If you have a questions or suggestions, please leave it in the comments. Also, you can join up to our Facebook group: Scrapbook Blessings Club for more fun, games, inspiration, tips and techniques. Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!

Comments

  1. great tags, Santa really stands out and that dove looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all... you do such beautiful work... glad I am a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all gorgeous!!! I love the talent WOWZA!! loves-Madge

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these tags are so beautiful! I have to agree I think my favourite is the cardinal - just gorgeous! I love looking at tags - I just started making them this year so I enjoy the inspiration! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful! your santa's are so cute and the are all awesome! great stamping!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow wow wow. Love each of these projects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the script on the Santa tag, wow the colors and the rosette really look nice, and the cardinal tag is really stunning.

    ~Beth
    Follow me @ The Crafty Scrap Yard

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute - love the Santa and the cardinal.
    I follow your blog.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the one with the cardinal on it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...