Skip to main content

TeePee Card Tutorial


Hi friends!  Jennyfer here for ScrapBook Blessings Club to share with you Saturday's  Anything goes project. We will be doing a fun card fold.
 First, I have my tip of the day for you....Have all your items ready before you start.

Onto today's project...

This is a TeePee card and I have been meaning to try this for a long time and this was inspired from Shelly's instructions. 

Here is what you need:
  • 3 squares of cardstock: yellow - 5" x 5"
  • 2 squares of designer paper - American Crafts - 4 1/2" x 4 1/2"
  • image - Candy Anneke 
  • prismacolored pencils
  • adhesive
  • ink pad
  • paper cutter
  • stickers
  • bone folder
  • brad
Instructions

Step 1: cut your cardstock base at 5" x 5"

 Step 2: Fold each square in half from one point to the next like shown below.


 Step 3: Glue all folded squares together.


Step 4: Cut your designer papers at 4 1/2" each and cut in half, shown below.


Step 5: Glue 3 of the 4 pieces of triangle on 3 sides of the base. 


Step 6: Use the last piece of triangle on the corners. 


Here it is all assembled! 


 Here I added a brad for the closure. But you can also use velcro.



 Here is a close up of the picture I colored with my prisma pencils.



I hope your enjoyed today's project. If you have a question, please leave it in the comments, and a DT member will get back to you.  You can visit me to see more card/project ideas at Jennyfer CreatesAlso, you can join up to our Facebook group: Scrapbook Blessings Club for more fun, games, inspiration, tips and techniques.

And as always, comments are appreciated. Thank you for stopping by and Have a blessed day!
~JENNYFER

 

Comments

  1. Fabulous card Jennyfer! Thanks for the great tutorial. This card appears to be much easier to make than I expected from just seeing the card itself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Can't wait to try it! ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I haven't tried one of these yet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.