Skip to main content

St Pat's. Challenge

Looking forward to some challenges this coming month!  Here is one for CSDivas... Make a St. Patrick's Theme Project.  It can be a card, layout or home decor, but it has to have the color green and a pot of gold somewhere on it.  Here is what I came up with...

Leprechaun and pot of gold- PaperDoll Dress Up
Rainbow- Create a Critter
Shamrock- Designer's Calendar
Also for FCCB, the challenge is to create a shape card, something other than a square or rectangle.  I thought the shamrock would be perfect.  Using my Gypsy, I was able to take two shamrocks, flip the second one, and weld them together.  Here is the inside...
For the sentiment on Designer's Calendar, I used my Cricut green marker and traced it out.  But because it was only 2 inches, I needed to trace it again with my black marker pen.

Hope you join us at CSDivas and play along for a chance to win.

Comments

  1. Do you feel lucky? great card - perfect for st patties day... i invite you to visit my blog and check out my newest card creations.

    Jacqueline
    Made by Jacqueline
    i post daily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card!!! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB! :o)

    Lisa
    prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Shamrock card! Love your pot o' gold!
    Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!!

    Maquel
    http://papermaineiac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cute and great idea to use the Designers Calendar cart for the sentiment, I have to remember that.
    Thanks for joining us and playing along at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE shamrock card! Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there Sandy! How is my CSDivas friend?
    Your blog is wonderful and as soon as I was awarded the Stylish Blog Award I knew I would be sharing it with you!

    So stop by my blog at www.annlenth.blogspot.com to pick up your award!

    Thanks for all you do here on your blog and your wonderful contributions at CSDivas. I am so glad to be your crafty cyber friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shamrock. Thanks for playing at FCCB

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card Sandy! I just completed my project, I posted on my blog and in CSD.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...