Skip to main content

"Be My Valentine Blog Hop" DAY 4

Welcome to CSDivas first members "Be My Valentine Blog Hop" DAY 4
"Creative Scrapbooking Divas is ... a place for Divas to inspire, create and enjoy the process! We encourage members to create, try different things, challenge themselves and enjoy the process. At CSDivas we don't sell anything, we have monthly challenges with RAKs offered, great camaraderie and we like to Spotlight our members and their fabulous creations. Most of all we want our Diva members to have fun!!!"
List of Blogs to Hop:
LUISA http://www.creativedesignsbyluisa.com

For the chance to earn a Grand Prize at CSDivas post your creations in this discussion thread: VALENTINES BH - SANDY'S CHALLENGE ENTRIES and gallery with the tag- VDhop- Sandy!!! Due date to upload entries at CSDivas is Thursday Feberuary 17, 2011. Winner will be announced on Tuesday February 22, 2011...
You can get my Challenge details HERE 


What is a scrapbooking site without layouts?!?!  I am amazed at the work our CSDivas do.  I get so excited, and yes, a little green with envy when I see their great layouts posted in our gallery along with what they do for the challenges!  There is a Traditional Scrapbooking group at CSDivas if your not into cards or altered art :)
For today, I want to show you the Valentines Layouts I did of one of my little girls.  I have three kiddos (ages 5, 3 and 2) so I will be scrapbooking baby pictures for the rest of my life, lol!!! I'm not as fancy as some scrapbookers, but I think this turned out pretty good. 


This is actually a photo card, love to send these to the family!

I am also offering blog candy to anyone who comments not just on this post post but all week!  I will add up all the comments and pick a winner on Feb 15th!!!  Here it is:
See you tomorrow!!!
Now let's hop to DENINE to see her awesome creation!!!

Comments

  1. Sandy, your layouts are soo pretty and your love for your kiddos is shown in them... Love it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love photo cards! Great idea to make your own with the sentiment stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww those photos are priceless...love your layouts!!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, love the photo card. Do you have a scrapbook of all your scrapbooking?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the words around the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable layouts. She is just darling. Love the photo of her with the teddybear.

    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

Come meet Tasha

Hi everyone, today we want to introduce our  Crafty Pink Pixie  ... Tasha!!!!  Okay, if you haven't subscribed to Tasha's channel, you are missing out!!!! The girls does it all and we knew she would be a perfect fit for SBC!!! Hi everyone, I’m Tasha. I'm a wife and have two adorable little doggies. I love crafting, traveling, musicals, and the ballet. I have been a crafter as long as I can remember. My favorite hobby is papercrafting; I love card making and stamping! I also enjoy painting, drawing, scrapbooking, and crocheting. We hope your enjoyed today's project. If you have a questions or suggestions, please leave it in the comments. Also, we invite you to join our Facebook groups: Scrapbook Blessings Club for more fun, games, inspiration, tips and techniques and YouTube Crafters. YouTube Crafters- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1608405749430235/ FB- SBC group- https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheScrapBookblessingsClub/ Thank you for stopping by a...

come meet Katie

Please welcome Katie. I am so happy she is joining the team.  I have to admit. I am addicted to her Bible Journaling and Faith Friday videos. I love her work plus she is a techniques crafter which is so awesome.  I promise you, she will be one of your favorites. So without further adieu, here is Katie's intro video. Please stop by, like, subscribe and say hi! Hi!  I'm Katie Skiff.  I've been paper crafting for nearly 17 years now, since my first Creative Memories Crop!  My passion is hand stamped cards, but I also dabble in Project Life style scrapbooking, and bible journaling.  I also love to sew, do woodworking and go junkin'.  I live in rural Montana with my husband and our three kids, David, RC and McKinley.   I also work full time in our public school which gives me a chance to have the same schedule as my kids and be available to participate in their activities.  I've been blogging for almost 10 years now and ...

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...