Skip to main content

Only 70 to go!!!!

I'm finally getting to the down ward slope of this journey. Today is my 3 month appt since surgery. I weigh 240 lbs! I was in college the last time I weighed this much! The weigh does seem to be slowing down but luckily, I take my measurements. So even if I don't see the pounds coming off, I see inches and my clothes fit better. My goal is 170 lbs. I think that is achievable and realistic for me right now, so I only have 70 more lbs to go. Yep, that means I've lost 84 lbs to date with 51 of them being after surgery.

When I started this journey, I was wearing 30/32/4x pants and shirts. I now were 18/20/2x sizes! Can't wait to get to the 14/16s!!! I'm also exercising every other day at my mom's/ She has a Gazelle, recumbent bike and tread mill. I do 15 min on each. I'm even at .82 miles on the treadmill in 15 min. My goal is a 15 min mile! I don't feel comfortable exercising at the gym by myself yet. I feel like everyone is watching and comparing each other. This is probably my insecurities but I'll get there, it will just be in my timing.

Hubby and my family is very happy with my progress. Hubs even said once that I wasn't plus size any more but chunky, lol. Thanks for the compliment honey... I think, lol. I also put up a picture on Facebook and he said I have to stop losing weight because he is starting to drawf me. I say THANK YOU GOD!!! LOL Here is the picture I put up.
 I was 253 lbs here and have lost 13 since but I think we make a good looking family :)


Comments

  1. You look so amazing! I am so proud of you, and what you've done!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...