Skip to main content

Next year's Xmas card

I was so behind in 2010 making my Xmas cards, I swore never again.  This challenge gave me a great excuse to start for 2011, and I am happy to say I have 5 already done this past week!!!!


Fantabulous Cricut 

Challenge #41 Snowy Delights:
Create a project and incorporate snow or snowflakes.

Christmas solutions- Deer, Tree, Star
Zooballoo- Snow scene
The inside
 
Here is 2010 Christmas card

  I only did 10 of these cards because I ran out of time.  I'm already ahead of the game for 2011, lol.

Comments

  1. You sure are ahead of the game...I Love these cards..Hey want to do mine for next yr..lol..my problem is if I started now I would probably misplace them so I would have to start all over..
    Minta

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I had a couple of family members put in an order. I have a pretty decorative shoebox that holds all my card to giveaway. As long as I don't lose the box, I'll be okay, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards!! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no I hope you don't loose that box! The wreath card is fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to get started now! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cards - last year AND this year!! I can't believe you have started already. Good for you! I love the Zooballoo snow scene you created. It looks wonderful!
    Thanks so much for playing along at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice cards. Thanks for playing with us at FCCB.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...