Skip to main content

Halfway there!!!!

Well, I got on the scale today and it read 246!  I've lost 78 lbs ( 45 lb) since surgery on Oct 25th.  So that mean I have 76 lbs to go before I reach my goal of 170.  Don't have that many before pics, wonder why??? lol

Here I am at my highest wt of 324
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here I am at 312

Photobucket

Now I've lost 78 lbs! 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I feel so blessed.  I was able to go through my clothes and have donated 5 garbage bags full, and God is still providing for me :)   I think today, I finally realized how much I lost.  I was trying on clothes and mom wanted me to try on a size 18.  I was like, no way!  My butt is tooo big and I'll rip them.  She laughed and said to do it anyway.  And THEY FIT!!!!  I was over the moon and then we took today's pictures, and I'm in shock.

Comments

  1. Girl, you look fantastic! I can't wait to see you in person and tell you how proud I am of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic Sandy! Great job!

    Great NSV on the 18's, doesn't that feel great?

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's your lovely face again! You have just made so much progress and I know when you tried on the size 18 and they fit, you shouted: "Yes"!!!

    Don't you feel so much better...not only physically but emotionally...I am so proud of you...keep those photos coming...I noticed your husband has lost quite a bit also since the profile photo was made...good for him.
    Blessings,
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look AMAZING!! I am so very impressed - WOW!

    Kristen (from CHK)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have inspired me to keep going thank you!! I have 80 Lbs. to go! You are looking great; I will keep you in my prayers!!!
    {hugs & blessings}
    Jilly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...