Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique. We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper. Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects. It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together. And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is: We really apprec...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Flowers post on Apr. 02, 2010. Thanks again.
ReplyDeleteJust a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [02 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria
ReplyDeleteLovely tulip. Your text indicates that this is an svg file, but as I began to download it, it is a .scut2 file. Sorry, but I need the svg.
ReplyDelete