Skip to main content

My Random Dozen

1. Have you ever been so lost that you were really afraid?
No but I "lost" Jessica once.  Short story was she was sleeping under my hubby's side of the bed all curled up.   I just about died when I couldn't find her.

2. Have you ever been to an island?
Once, Puerto Rico.  I took my mom on a cruise for her 40th birthday.
3. Are you more of a thinker or feeler?  I"m a feeling thinker, lol.

4. Do you tend to see issues or situations in life as black and white or shades of gray?  The bible is black and white, but then you read the red letters.  We are human with emotions, made in the image of God.  God gave use these emotions, and he also gave us the law to help us manage and use these emotions. So sometimes there is a little gray thrown around but the Holy Spirit will always guide and direct.

5. If you were stuck on an island, what book would you hope to have with you (Let's pretend the Bible is already there, so you can't say that.)   My sudoku puzzle book or any scrapbooking magazine, lol.

6. What are you most afraid of? Snakes

7. Would you rather lose all of your old memories or never be able to make new ones? WOW, talk about a question!!!   I think I would rather lose the old memories.  You can't live in the past and tomorrow always brings a new adventure and a chance for more memories.

8. Pretend I'm looking at a scrapbook page about you. There are three spaces for you to drop in individual pictures. What are those pictures of, and why did you select them? My wedding picture of course.  My 3 kiddos of course.  A picture of me and my Daddy, I miss him so much.  He passed away 5 yrs ago.  I am my daddy's girl.

9. If you were re-doing your wedding, what would you do differently? I would mingle table to table to say hello and would change the flowers on my cake and their color.

10. Tell me one thing you know/believe about forgiveness.  
I have two: We need to forgive because we were forgiven. 
Forgiveness frees us.

11. You're waiting in a doctor's office. What is your favorite way to pass that time?  My sudoku book,  :)

12. If there were a clone of you in a parallel universe what is one way you hope she/he would be the same as you and one way you hope she/he would be better?
I hope she has a wonderful family.  I hope she is thinner too, lol.

Comments

  1. I had almost the same answer on the thinking feeling question : ) I guess a sudoku book makes more sense than a novel. And of course it never occurred to me to bring any sort of 'how to' book.

    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You missed the scrapbook page answer. Enjoyed all of your answers. That does set us on edge when are kids are not where they are supposed to be! Glad you joined us!

    until next time... nel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I missed the scrapbooking questions, lol! I picked my three photos.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...