Skip to main content

{Scripture Challenge 2} Challenge Word #3, Abide

Abide: For this challenge word, I was led to Psalms 119:161,
God, I do what you tell me. My soul guards and keeps your instructions... I follow your directions, Abide by your counsel. My life is an open book before you. (The Message)
This is a simple layout and thought of adding something more but then I got to thinking. Why do I try to make everything so complicated? I do the same in life, but I think everyone does at one time or another.

Materials used:
some pattern paper, don't know the brand
Sweethearts Cricut cart
A Child's Year Cricut cart
cute little flower brad
chalked the little girl reading

Comments

  1. This is really lovely! I think you were right to leave it just as it is!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you've done here. It's a great utilization of space and effectively conveys the message

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the scripture you chose for this challenge. Great page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love blocking and your journaling. Beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this verse and your page. Love the scroll work-is that a stamp or die cut?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a die cut from the Sweethearts cart :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...