I've never done an online crop before and thought it would be fun! I found out about it at Ann's Scraps of Time Looks like a lot of fun. They are starting off with Bingo at noon and already have one design layout up. It's a cute one too! Hope to see you at Creative Scrapbooking Divas on Saturday, February 20 from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. EST.
Question??? What does RAK stand for? Remember I've only blogged for a couple of months and still have no clue, lol!
Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize: Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...
Hi Sandy - sounds neat - I've never done an online crop before. RAK - I was wondering what that meant too. Maybe Random Acts of Kindness?
ReplyDeleteI'm having fun over there and getting some neat ideas!
ReplyDeleteI like Random Acts of Kindness, lol.