I am having so much fun over at Creative Scrapbooking Divas and ScrapNMom @ Cafemom. Their challenges, layouts ideas are great for me, just what the scrapbooking doctor ordered. My hubby is happy that I'm scrap booking for myself again instead of for others. Here are some of the LO and cards I've done this past week. 











Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize: Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...
Sandy! All the scrap pages and the card are beautiful! I like them all.
ReplyDeleteWonderful LO and cards! Hop on over to my blogI have left a gift.
ReplyDelete