Hi everyone, today we want to introduce our Crafty Pink Pixie ... Tasha!!!! Okay, if you haven't subscribed to Tasha's channel, you are missing out!!!! The girls does it all and we knew she would be a perfect fit for SBC!!! Hi everyone, I’m Tasha. I'm a wife and have two adorable little doggies. I love crafting, traveling, musicals, and the ballet. I have been a crafter as long as I can remember. My favorite hobby is papercrafting; I love card making and stamping! I also enjoy painting, drawing, scrapbooking, and crocheting. We hope your enjoyed today's project. If you have a questions or suggestions, please leave it in the comments. Also, we invite you to join our Facebook groups: Scrapbook Blessings Club for more fun, games, inspiration, tips and techniques and YouTube Crafters. YouTube Crafters- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1608405749430235/ FB- SBC group- https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheScrapBookblessingsClub/ Thank you for stopping by a...
Sandy,
ReplyDeleteGreat minds think alike. I JUST blogged about Donna Otto and how much I love her book Finding Your Purpose as a Mom. Getting More Done is also a personal favorite. They are both chock full of Godly Mama wisdom.
I am going to have to go check it out. Thanks for the heads up!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Kim
Thanks for the compliment on the dresses. I wish I had time to make them to sell, but things are just too busy right now!
ReplyDelete