There is actually two videos for you to use. The first one is using a die cutting machine. You can use manual or electric (if you weld your circles together). The second is the "old fashion way", using just paper, scissors and glue.
- Here is my first card using a machine...
- Here is my second card using the "tag" technique that I cut out with my paper trimmer...
(the design for this card was for a challenge for Colorful Creations... use your favorite products, in this case: my cuttlebug and circle dies, Memento ink, embossing powers/gun, sparkle/glitter, ribbon. AND to use something that you are not comfortable with, so I used my Stamp Around set from Inkadinkado (I bought it awhile ago and tested out of the box and never touched it again. I also used a stick pin which is my first time. Overall I think this is one of my favorite cards.
I have a 3rd "mini" tutorial... Making a circle easel card very fast! All you need is a bowl, pencils, scissors and some adhesive.
- Using a small bowl, flip it over and trace the outside once and then trace it again but this time overlap the first circle a little bit.
- Now trace another circle by itself ( red paper)...the small circle was just extra to show that you can get two sizes with 1 bowl. I just traced the bottom of the bowl to get the smaller circle.
- Now cut the circles out by hand
- Fold the double circle where they meet in the center
- Next fold the top circle in half and down (I just eye balled it)
- Finally adhere the single circle to the bottom portion of the folded circle
There you go! Nice and Easy!
Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by,