Skip to main content

Wow Wedding Weekend Blog Hop- day 2

Welcome to day 2 of this weekends blog hop, hosted by My Cricut Craft Room.  It is two days, both Saturday and Sunday!

For my project today, I wanted to show you the card that I made for my wedding gift.  I used the same color scheme and flowers as the framed layout...


  • George and Basic shapes for the oval
  • Sweethearts for the silhouette
  • Plantin Schoolbook for the flowers


The second card here is for the bridal shadow, same color scheme used with all the projects.
  • Used Sweethearts to create this square card

Next stop is Julie!!!

Here is the whole line up for you...
2. L.E. Paper Studio - http://lepaperstudio.blogspot.com

Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by,
 

Comments

  1. Beautiful projects! I love the colors and all the glitter paper! Enjoyed hopping with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your images really pop with the glitter. Lovely cards! ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.